Friday, July 16, 2010

A Long Time Coming....

I swear I will post more often. I really do! Things have been a bit crazy over here and I will try my best to get some new posts out there. I have missed writing here and sharing my adventures.

As a little teaser, there will be a post about our "puppy class" from last month....we met Janet Evanovich again!
And......Bright has a big trip coming up. Any thoughts as to where she will be going?

As well as a new collage at the top of the blog to help celebrate CCI's 35th birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging :)
    Looks like Bright is doing great. I like the new blog header! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured something out. Dembre's grandpa is Bauman. So I guess Wilara and Glenda are his aunts (sort of)

    ReplyDelete