Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Overdue.....Again

Sorry sorry sorry!! I'm just awful at keeping up with this blog over the past few months. I really am sorry that I haven't been around to post. There really isn't any good excuse except that I have been keeping extremely busy.

Bright had a blast at Disney World and didn't want to leave to come home! We did an awful lot of stuff and we thank Team Orson for inviting us along for the trip! Without them we would not have thought to go down to Disney World and would have missed out on a great time! Thanks guys!

The next few weeks will be jam packed full of CCI events and I will be on the move yet again. This Thursday we are headed to the US Open out on Long Island for wheelchair tennis! CCI NER has put together an opportunity for CCI volunteers, PRS, and staff to go to the US Open and enjoy some great tennis! This should be so cool and I know that Bright is going to have a lot of fun. I will be taking a lot of pictures and I hope to get a post up about that too.

Then this coming weekend we have the start of the street fairs! On Saturday we will be in Cranbury for "Cranbury Day" and then on Sunday we will be at the Red Bank Street Fair. Lots to do! If you're in the area, stop on by!


Until then...happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment