Monday, August 24, 2009

W Litter Graduates

Wilara and I have been patiently waiting for all the regions to have their graduations so that we could see who from her litter made the cut. It has been a long wait, but we now know who has graduated!

I want to give big congratulations to:

Weston - Skilled Companion
Walker IV - Skilled Companion
Wessex - Successor Service Dog
Wyatt - Successor Service Dog
Wexler - Service Dog

This litter was a great litter to raise and it was so much fun to keep in contact with most of Wilara's siblings. They all seemed to be the sweetest of dogs and I was really happy to see that so many of them graduated! That's 5 out of 10 which is pretty good to me!

As for the other 4 puppies, and Wilara of course, I hope that you succeed in your Change of Career and do what you were meant to do. Wilara will be heading off to Therapy Dog testing on September 19th and I hope she does well!

No comments:

Post a Comment