Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trip to Borders

Well Bright and I went on a small trip out to Borders this morning. She was great! We worked on walking on the loose leash and not being distracted. We were working on Stay and Here too. I put her in a Sit next to this giraffe they have in the kids section and walked away. She stayed sitting there! Progress!!
Then I was playing around in the kids section with the little girl I watch. Bright was in a Down Stay next to me and she wasn't happy about it! She kept whining and crying because she wanted to get up and move. But I kept being mean and keeping her there. Poor girl!

She seemed to have a good time and it was great to work on her distractions. She likes to watch people and then go over to them and ask for some attention. Guess we know what we have to work on!

2 comments:

  1. she is doing so great eh? how old is she in this photo? doesn't it feel so great when they do well in public?! fun times!!

    ReplyDelete