Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Car Rides

Nuri loves to be in the car since it gives her a good opportunity to stick her nose as close to the windows as possible. I snapped these shots in the van yesterday as I was running some errands. The back windows of the van open a crack and Nuri loves to try and get a good sniff out those windows. Too funny....
That black thing that she has around her is her seatbelt. All my pups have used a seatbelt while in the car. It's easier to keep track of them and make sure that they don't get into any trouble as well. As soon as they are big enough to fit, I put them in the seatbelt instead of carting the kennel around. The pillow was a favorite of my previous CCI pup, Wilara, and it just ended up staying in the car. Now Nuri loves it and snuggles up to it, especially on longer car rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment