Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nuri playing

So Nuri has a really funny "push" thingy that she does. I'm not really sure what to say to describe it so I tried to catch her on video. This was the best that I could get! Enjoy!

Update:

Thanks to Chandra's (Nuri's grandma) BC! She informed me that Nuri gets this from Chandra! Good thing to know. I thought she was just a little bit on the odd side, but now I know other pups do the same thing! And apparently another of Chandra's pups, Akeelah, does the same thing. It's all in the family!

So I have OMSI III's barking habits and Chandra's "push" thingy. Believe me, living with Nuri is definitely not dull! She keeps me entertained!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO great!!!! She gets that from Chandra, she does the EXACT same thing..I'll try and get a video of it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!

    My name is Madison I am 16 and raising CCI puppy Andros. I am going to put a link to your blog on mine if that's OK! Your Pup is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete